If fish & chips are your penchant, this might be the place for you – but much more is on offer here, some of it picked up from the proprietors foreign travels!
Locally-sourced fish is the name of the game, some beautifully fried in beef dripping.
Grilling is another option, and just to really tempt you, there's a Champagne & Oyster bar upstairs – and you can watch your food being prepared as you sit at the bar.
Restauranty-treats might include 'Thai Fish Cakes with a Sweet & Sour Cucumber Dipping Sauce'; 'Meen Kulambu – a fragrant cod curry from Southern India'; Moules Mariniere' and 'Crab Linguine with Tomato, Parsley & Chili'.
A few desserts might include 'Sunken Chocolate Cake with Pouring Cream' and 'Sticky Toffee Pudding with Clotted Cream'
- Food Style: Fish and Chip Shops - The Best
- Lunch: Tues-Sat 12.00-14.30; mains about £12 to £18; set L £15 (2 courses), £20 (3 courses)
- Dinner: Tues-Sat 17.00-21.00; mains about £12 to £18; set D £15 (2 courses), £20 (3 courses)
- Seats: 80, plus 40 ouside
- Wine: a concise list kicks off at around the £20 mark
- Wheelchair access: Downstairs only
- Nearest station: Falmouth Town Rail
- Directions: See the map on this page
- Closed: 25th & 26th Dec.