« back to restaurants search results
Pomodoro & Mozzarella18b Warwick Street, Worthing, West Sussex, BN11 3DJ
This little Italian restaurant offers fairly standard trattoria-style dishes but cooked to a refreshingly good standard.
Expect closely-packed tables, and starters such as 'Zucchine Fritte'; 'Grilled Sardines'; 'Bresaola with Rocket & Parmesan' and 'Homemade Ministrone'.
To be followed by Pizza's with good bases (especially when compared to a nearby national chain), a large selection of Pasta dishes; meat dishes such as 'Saltimbocca alla Romana' and various Steaks plus a few fish items including 'Triglia Livornese' (fillet of red mullet baked in white wine with tomatoes & garlic).
Simple desserts include 'Crème Caramel' and 'Tiramisu'.
On a recent inspection the lavatories unfortunately didn't reach the standards of the food.
- Food Style: Italian
- Lunch: Mon-Fri 12.00-14.30, Sat & Sun 12.00-22.30; set L £8.95 (2 courses); mains £7 to £16
- Dinner: Mon-Fri 17.30-22.30, Sat & Sun 12.00-22.30; mains £7 to £16
- Seats: 40
- Wine: a concise, all Italian, list has modest mark ups
- Children's portions: Yes, when possible
- Wheelchair access: Yes, but not lavatory
- Nearest station: Worthing Rail
- Directions: See the map at the top of the page
- Outside eating