If you like the fun idea of dining in unpretentious surroundings, in a room with faux-marble MDF tables, plastic flowers and perhaps background Bollywood television, and also love kebabs and other carefully-cooked dishes from the char-grill and the tandoor - this might be the place for you.
Although the list of dishes will seem familiar - the care and spicing levels used, bring the food served here to a far higher lower to that generally found, at this or any other price range.
Starters include the likes of Samosas, Chicken Wings and Garlic Mushrooms. Mains, Chicken cooked karahi-style with Cumin, Garlic King Prawns, Masala Fish (Tilapia) various Kebabs and excellent Lamb Chops.
Helpings are generous and service helpful and friendly. A take away is another option.
- Food Style: Indian
- Lunch: all week, 12.00-23.30; mains £3.75 to £10.00
- Dinner: all week, 12.00-23.30; mains £3.75 to £10.00
- Wine: Drink Lassi's (including fruit flavours), or other soft drinks
- Nearest station: Hendon Central
- Directions: See the map on this page
- Parking: Street parking
- Closed: some Bank Holidays