A deservedly popular café/delicatessen. In the latter, lack of space is limiting, but all the food items stocked are carefully chosen and of the top quality. Excellent ice cream from Winters Dairy is one of the many temptations.
Downstairs, you can eat carefully-cooked American-style brunch food, in relaxing surroundings - with dishes such as Eggs Benedict setting the style. Foodie's shouldn't miss a visit if in the neighbourhood.
- Food Style: Cafes & Tea Rooms - The Best
- Lunch: all day menu; shop closes at 18.30
- Dinner: Closed
- Wine: a short but adequate list
- Wheelchair access: No, dining room in basement
- Nearest station: Bayswater
- Parking: Street Parking
- Closed: D all week; some Bank Holidays and Notting Hill Carnival weekend