An excellent organic café attached to the Farm Shop and using many items grown and produced on the farm.They offer bread and cakes (made from their own wheat, milled at Shipton Mill), ice cream and their own Cheddar to mince pies near Christmas.
You will be tempted by the likes of 'Eggs Benedict'; 'Ciabatta Sandwiches' and excellent Pizzas - plus dishes such as 'Shin of Beef & Ale Cottage Pie, with Sweet Potato, Crushed Swede & Pickled Red Cabbage' and 'Butternut Squash Risotto with Cavolo Nero & Pumpkin Seed Pesto'.
On fine days you can eat al fresco on their courtyard tables.
They now have a London presence both in Selfridges on Oxford Street, where they have a mini-farm shop & in Pimlico Road, where they have a three-floored organic emporium; plus a café in Sloane Square.
- Food Style: Cafes & Tea Rooms - The Best
- Lunch: Mon-Weds 9.00-16.30; Thurs-Sat 9.00-17.30, Sun 10.00-15.30; mains about £11 to £17
- Seats: 75
- Children's portions: Yes, when possible
- Wheelchair access: Yes, but not lavatory
- Directions: See the map on this page
- Parking: Yes
- Closed: some Bank Holidays
- Outside eating