Situated within the walls of the beautiful gardens of Scampston Hall, this excellent café is under the same ownership as the Star Inn at Harome (q.v.).
Expect excellent coffee and tea, plus home-made juices and cakes and light lunches such as Risotto with Garden Herbs.
Eating outside, in fine weather, is a real pleasure.
- Food Style: Cafes & Tea Rooms - The Best
- Lunch: Tues-Sun 10.00-17.00 (and Bank Holidays between April & the end of Oct); main course Salads about £8
- Wheelchair access: Yes, but not lavatory
- Directions: See the map at the top of this page
- Closed: all Mon, some Bank Holidays
- Outside eating