A family-run Italian-style café offering excellent coffee; plus pastries, panini's and pizza's all made in house.
A short menu offers the likes of 'Napoli & Milano Salami with Fresh Leave and Pickles'; Homemade Ravioli; Grilled Steaks and King Prawns with Olive Oil and Garlic.
The fame of their excellent ice cream has spread far and wide. This is offered in about 15 flavours and made from local organic cows' milk
- Food Style: Cafes & Tea Rooms - The Best
- Lunch: times vary, but during summer months, all week 10.00-20-22.00ish; shorter hours during winter months
- Dinner: times vary, but during summer months, all week 10.00-20-22.00ish; shorter hours during winter months
- Wine: a short, but adequate, list has modest mark-ups
- Children's portions: Yes, when possible
- Wheelchair access: With difficulty, not including lavatory
- Directions: See the map on this page
- Closed: Christmas & New Year