A pleasant place to relax, particularly in fine weather, when you can sit outside; and enjoy the views over the City's skyline.
Their offerings include home-made cakes, salads, pies and Tortillas (made by the Spanish chef) - and can be washed down with Fairtrade and Organic coffee, or if you prefer, a glass of beer or wine.
- Food Style: Cafes & Tea Rooms - The Best
- Lunch: 10.00 (all year) - Jan & Feb, Nov & Dec 15.30; March & Oct 17.30; April & Sept 18.00; May-Aug 18.30
- Wine: a short selection of wines and beers are offered
- Wheelchair access: Yes, including lavatory
- Directions: about 1 mile north of the City Centre
- Parking: Street parking
- Closed: enquire about Christmas openings
- Outside eating