This is aptly named, but a visit isn't to be missed if you're within striking distance.
As well as the beautiful setting, expect delicious salads - with maybe local smoked salmon or trout - Wholemeal Crab Rolls, Moules Mariniere, Grilled Kippers, Scallops in a Creamy Sauce, Langoustines with a fresh herb dip, and the like.
They are linked with other good seafood outlets - see www.theseafoodtrail.com (http://www.theseafoodtrail.com/)
- Food Style: Seafood
- Lunch: 29th May-30th September; Sun-Fri 11.00-18.00
- Wine: a short list is offered
- Wheelchair access: Yes, but not lavatory
- Directions: 12 miles/19 km south of Tarbert, at the end of the B8001 - see the map at the top of this page
- Parking: Yes
- Closed: Oct to near end of May; and every Saturday
- Outside eating