Find this little hotel on the harbour front of this picturesque village. When the tide is in, the fishing boats birth against the nearby harbour walls - so you might see your supper being landed.
Their seafood offerings are simply prepared - so allowing their freshness and natural flavours to shine through.
Depending on the weather, expect the likes of simply-grilled scallops (perhaps served in their shell with garlic butter or Crabbies green ginger) or one of their impressive seafood platters.
While carnivores will be tempted by top-quality local lamb and beef; plus seasonal venison.
A stay in one of their comfortable, but simply-furnished, bedrooms will make your visit complete.
- Food Style: Seafood
- Lunch: all week, 12.00-14.30; mains about £9 to £18
- Dinner: all week, 18.00-21.00; mains about £9 to £18
- Wine: a short, but adequate list with modest mark-ups
- Children's portions: Yes, when possible
- Wheelchair access: Yes, but not lavatory
- Directions: facing the harbour
- Parking: Street parking
- Closed: check about Christmas openings
- Outside eating