This restored croft, on the shores of Lachlan Bay on Loch Fyne is a pleasant place to stop to enjoy anything from a cup of coffee to a cream tea or light lunch - probably based around the excellent local seafood.
They are also open for dinner, but book to avoid disappointment.
- Food Style: Modern Scottish
- Lunch: April, May, June & Sept; Sun, Tues & Weds 10.00-17.00; Thurs, Fri & Sat 10-late; July & Aug 10.00-late; Oct, Nov & Dec; Sun & Thurs 10.00-17.00; Fri & Sat 10-late; mains about £9 to £17
- Dinner: bookings by arrangement, using the opening times as guidance
- Wine: A short, but adequate list is offered
- Children's portions: Yes, when possible
- Wheelchair access: Yes, but not lavatory
- Directions: see their web site + the map on this page
- Parking: Yes
- Closed: Jan-March; Mon-Weds between Oct & end of Dec