This comfortable restaurant is probably Glasgow's best Chinese eaterie.
The menu sticks to familiar and traditional Cantonese items rather than more trendy fare - but the standard of these is high. So expect the likes of 'Butterfly King Prawns'; 'Aromatic Crispy Duck' and 'Satay Chicken' among the long list of starters.
'Fresh Scallops with Asparagus'; 'Squid with Spring Onions and Ginger or with Black Bean Sauce' 'Grilled Chicken with Plum Sauce' and 'Fillet of Beef Cantonese-Style' setting the style for mains.
Simple desserts include the likes of Lychee's and Italian Ice Cream.
- Food Style: Chinese
- Lunch: Mon-Sat 12.00-14.00; set L £11.50 (2 courses); mains about £14 to £40
- Dinner: Mon-Fri 18.00-23.00, Sun 17.00-22.00; Sat 17.30-23.30; set D from £31 (2 people min.); mains about £14 to £40
- Wine: A short but adequate list
- Wheelchair access: Yes, but not lavatory
- Directions: See the map on this page
- Parking: Street parking
- Closed: L Sun; some Bank Holidays
- Air conditioned