A good Chinese restaurant specialising in fish and seafood.
These range from steamed scallops and razor clams, through various lobster dishes to a few meat offerings - such as Aromatic Duck.
Service sometimes struggles to keep up with demands - and this can be a let down.
- Food Style: Chinese
- Lunch: all week; 12.00-23.30; set L £10.90 (2 courses) to £20; mains about £10 to £28
- Dinner: all week; 12.00-23.30; set L £10.90 (2 courses) to £20; mains about £10 to £28
- Seats: 120
- Wine: a short, but adequate, list has modest mark-ups
- Wheelchair access: Yes, but not lavatory
- Nearest station: Queensway Underground
- Directions: Opposite the Underground station - see the map on this page
- Parking: Street parking or NCP
- Closed: some Bank Holidays
- Air conditioned