Find this excellent Chinese seafood restaurant in a modern complex, housing light industrial units and a community centre. Once inside, the striking décor is made almost more unbelievable by the array of seawater fish tanks holding the fish and seafish to be cooked.
An enormous menu stretches to around 200 dishes most of them seafood, but a few, such as 'Roast Suckling Pig with Jelly Fish' containing meat.
Stir-fries have been much praised and form the basis of their good-value set lunches.
More ambitious dishes include 'Baked fresh Crab with Ginger and Spring Onions'; 'Braised Sundried Abalone' and Lobster (offered in various ways.
Dim Sum is offered at lunchtime and throughout the afternoon.
Service is both professional and helpful.
- Food Style: Chinese
- Lunch: Mon-Thurs 12.00-23.00; Fri & Sat 12.00-24.00; Sun 11.23.00; set L Mon-Sat from £6.50 (2 courses), £9.50 (3 courses)
- Dinner: Mon-Thurs 12.00-23.00; Fri & Sat 12.00-24.00; Sun 11.23.00; set D from £22 (2 courses)
- Seats: 270
- Wine: a short, but adequate, list has modest mark-ups
- Children's portions: Yes, when possible
- Wheelchair access: Yes, but not lavatory
- Directions: See the map at the top of this page - not far from Junction 21 of the M60; and the Chi Yip Supermarket (who own this restaurant).
- Parking: Yes
- Closed: some Bank Holidays
- Air conditioned