A good Chinese restaurant and definitely the best we've found in Leeds.
They specialise in dishes from the Beijing and Sichuan regions, so dishes aren't your normal run of the mill 'High Street' take-away - and the dishes listed are helpfully marked with 'chilli' symbols advising you on their degree of heat.
Those offered include the likes of 'Stir-fried Scallops with Celery and Lantern Pepper'; 'Pork Maws with Sichuan Preserved Chilli Vegetables and 'Tender Lamb Belly with Beancurd' - as well as the more familiar noodle stir-fries.
The standard is generally high, and all in all, it's a fun place to visit, but the friendliness of the service has come in for some criticism.
- Food Style: Chinese
- Lunch: Sun-Thurs 12.00-23.00; Fri & Sat 12.00-24.00; mains £6.50 to £14
- Dinner: Sun-Thurs 12.00-23.00; Fri & Sat 12.00-24.00; mains £6.40 to £14
- Wine: a concise list has modest mark ups, kicking off at £12.90
- Children's portions: Yes, when posible
- Wheelchair access: Yes, but not lavatory
- Directions: See the map at the top of the page
- Parking: Street parking
- Closed: some Bank Holidays (please phone)
- Air conditioned