Find this little brasserie set back from the towns main drag. They offer everything from Breakfast through Lunch and Afternoon Tea - with Supper between Wednesday & Saturday).
You'll find a cosy atmosphere and friendly staff, plus a short menu backed up by specials on a blackboard.
Lunch and supper mains such as 'Moroccan Chicken with Roast Sweet Potatoes, Peppers & Onions'; 'Sautéed Pollack with Garlic & Prawn Butter' and 'Brie, Mushroom and Potato Gallette with Baby Leaf Salad' set the style - plus various Salads & Steaks.
If you're in a hurry, mention this when ordering, as one inspection lunch took about 30 minutes to appear - but was worth the wait when it did.
- Food Style: Brasserie
- Lunch: Mon & Tues 9.30-17.00, Weds-Sat 9.30-21.00 (last orders), Sun 10.00-16.00
- Dinner: Weds-Sat 9.30-21.00 (last orders)
- Wine: a concise list has modest mark-ups
- Wheelchair access: Yes
- Directions: See the map at the top of the page
- Closed: some Bank Holidays