Find this good neighbourhood Chinese restaurant, just 4 miles north of Cambridge city centre.
It's been carefully converted from a run down pub, and easily spotted by the two lions guarding the front entrance.
The kitchen claims to specialise in cooking from the regions of Peking and Sichuan - but there are also plenty of familiar Cantonese favourites listed. So there's something for everyone, and the cooking is of a consistently-high standard.
Dishes such as 'Crispy Aromatic Duck'; Sichuan Sizzling Lamb in a Spicy Sauce' and 'Chili Beef with Shredded Carrots' set the style.
Although the food is considered amongst the best of its type in the area, service has been criticised as have cold plates and suchlike. Some customers preferring to use their handy take away service and relax at home.
- Food Style: Chinese
- Lunch: all week, 12.00-14.30
- Dinner: all week, 18.00-22.30
- Wine: a concise list has modest mark-ups
- Children's portions: Yes, when possible
- Wheelchair access: Yes, but not lavatory
- Nearest station: Cambridge
- Directions: opposite the village green - see the map at the top of this page
- Closed: some Bank Holidays