« back to restaurants search results
Ping Pong Southbank CentreFestival Terrace, Southbank Centre, Belvedere Road, London, London, SE1 8XX
Part of a good small chain of restaurants offering dim sum in a crisp, modern setting.
There are over 40 varieties - either baked, steamed or fried. No bookings are taken, except for large parties who can enquire on email@example.com .
- Food Style: Chinese
- Lunch: Mon-Weds 12.00-24.00; Thurs-Sat 12.00-1.00am; Sun 12.00-22.30; dim sum from £2.99
- Dinner: Mon-Weds 12.00-24.00; Thurs-Sat 12.00-1.00am; Sun 12.00-22.30; dim sum from £2.99
- Wine: a short, good value list is offered
- Wheelchair access: Yes, including lavatory
- Nearest station: Embankment/Waterloo
- Directions: in the South Bank Centre - see the map at the top of this page
- Parking: Street parking
- Air conditioned