« back to restaurants search results
Ping Pong Newman Street48 Newman Street, London, London, W1T 1QQ
Part of a good small chain of restaurants offering dim sum in a crisp, modern setting. There are over 40 varieties - either baked, steamed or fried. No bookings are taken, except for large parties who can enquire on firstname.lastname@example.org .
A few simple desserts include 'Chocolate and Whisky Buns'; 'Fresh Fruit' and 'Artisan Ice Cream'.
- Food Style: Chinese
- Lunch: Mon-Sat 12.00-23.00; Sun 12.00-22.30; dim sum items from £2.99
- Dinner: Mon-Sat 12.00-23.00; Sun 12.00-22.30; dim sum items from £2.99
- Wine: a short list has modest mark ups
- Wheelchair access: Yes, but not lavatory
- Nearest station: Goodge Street Underground
- Directions: See the map at the top of this page
- Parking: Street parking
- Closed: some Bank Holidays