One of the city's best Chinese restaurant, and comprising of a series of intimate dining rooms. A log fire adds to the atmosphere during the winter.
Expect standard Cantonese fare, such as stir-fries and sweet and sour dishes but cooked to a high standard.
Their dim sum, served at lunch time, is particularly popular.
Prices are very reasonable and service is friendly.
- Food Style: Chinese
- Lunch: Mon-Sun 12.00-14.00
- Dinner: Mon-Sat 19.00-23.30; Sun 19.00-22.30
- Wine: a short but adequate list
- Children's portions: Yes, when possible
- Wheelchair access: Yes, but not lavatory
- Nearest station: Oxford
- Directions: In the City centre, between the High Street and Railway Station
- Parking: Street parking
- Closed: some Bank Holidays