A bargain Chinese restaurant famous for its duck and crispy pork dishes.
These, and the 'Specials' such as whole Sea Bass with Curry Paste, make the restaurant a must for the enthusiast - but not for a special occasion.
Tables are squeezed in, so don't expect too much on the comfort front; and queues can be extensive at the weekend. Book if you can, it's not unknown for customers to be asked to share tables!
- Food Style: Chinese
- Lunch: all week, 12.00-23.15; set L about £15 to £34 (minimum of 2 people); mains about £8 to £24
- Dinner: all week, 12.00-23.15; set D about £15 to £34 (minimum of 2 people); mains about £8 to £24
- Seats: 60
- Wine: a short but adequate list
- Wheelchair access: Yes, but not lavatory
- Nearest station: Bayswater or Queenswater Underground
- Parking: Street parking
- Closed: 24th to 26th Dec.
- Air conditioned