A Chinese restaurant famous for its duck and crispy pork dishes.
These, are the ‘Specials’ such as ‘Whole Sea Bass with Curry Paste’; ‘Hotpot of Stewed Lamb Brisket with Dry Beancurd’ and ‘Eel with Black Bean Sauce’ make the restaurant a most for the enthusiast.
Tables are squeezed in, so don’t expect too much on the comfort front; and queues can be extensive at the weekend.
- Food Style: Chinese
- Lunch: Mon-Sat 12.00-23.30, Sun 12.00-23.00; set L about £15 to £34 (minimum of 2 people); mains about £10 to £28
- Dinner: Mon-Sat 12.00-23.30, Sun 12.00-23.00; set L about £15 to £34 (minimum of 2 people); mains about £10 to £28
- Seats: 60
- Wine: a short but adequate list
- Wheelchair access: Yes, but not lavatory
- Nearest station: Bayswater or Queenswater Underground
- Directions: See the map on this page
- Parking: Street parking
- Closed: 24th to 26th Dec.
- Air conditioned