An excellent baker/café producing excellent bread, croissant and pastries - some of it organic.
A large selection of breads ranges from yeast-free Sourdough's (one made with organic Apple Juice, Bramley Apples and Rye Flour; another with Potato and Rosemary) - through French Baguettes - to Walnut or Blue Cheese Campagne's.
They also make first-class Croissant, Pain au Chocolat and Danish Pastries; plus various flavours of American Muffins.
You can enjoy these in their café section with a cup of Fairtrade Coffee or Tea, and relax with home-made Soup, a sandwich (putting most shop-bought varieties to shame) or a slice of Cheesecake.
They have other branches around London (including Hampstead High Street q.v).
- Food Style: Cafes & Tea Rooms - The Best
- Lunch: Mon-Sat 7.00-20.00, Sun & Bank Holidays 8.00-20.00
- Wheelchair access: Yes, but not lavatory
- Nearest station: Ladbroke Grove Underground
- Directions: See the map at the top of this page
- Closed: some Bank Holidays