An award-winning fish and chip shop, particularly well known for its fried cod. Queues often go right round the corner, so, if it's raining bring an umbrella.
You can check the length of this by going to their webcam on www.chipshopqueue.co.uk (http://www.chipshopqueue.co.uk)
No cards are accepted.
- Food Style: Fish and Chip Shops - The Best
- Lunch: all week 11.45-14.00 (Sun 12.00-14.15)
- Dinner: Thurs 17.00-20.00, Fri & Sat 17.00-19.00
- Seats: take away only
- Wine: No
- Children's portions: Yes, when possible
- Wheelchair access: Yes, but not lavatory
- Nearest station: Saxmundham
- Directions: Near the Southern end of the High Street
- Parking: Street parking
- Closed: D Sun-Weds & some Bank Holidays