An excellent café next to the equally-good Milton Haugh Farm Shop (q.v.).
All the baking is done on the premises, and you'll be offered delicious cakes, loaves and scones plus their own strawberries and cream during the summer.
Light lunches include the likes of Coronation Chicken, Quiches and Filled Baked Potatoes.
- Food Style: Cafes & Tea Rooms - The Best
- Lunch: all week 10.00-16.00
- Wine: a short list is offered
- Children's portions: Yes, when possible
- Nearest station: Arbroath
- Directions: take the B9127 from Arbroath
- Parking: Yes
- Closed: some Bank Holidays