This popular 'local', serving good hand-pulled beers and well-cooked Thai dishes. If you plan ahead, after dinner, you can stay in one of their comfortable bedrooms - or in one of their Log Cabins, with views of The Cleveland Hills.
You'll find all your Thai favourites, ranging from Noodle dishes, through Salads to Stir-Fries.
- Food Style: Thai
- Lunch: Restaurant - Mon-Sat 12.00-14.00, Sun 12.00-15.00, mains about £11to £20; bar menu served during the week between 12.00-14.00
- Dinner: Mon-Thurs 17.30-21.30, Fri & Sat 17.30-22.00, Sun 17.30-21,00; mains about £111 to £20
- Seats: 34
- Wine: a well-chosen list has fair Mark-ups
- Children's portions: Children's Menu
- Wheelchair access: Yes
- Nearest station: York Rail
- Directions: See the map on this page
- Parking: Yes
- Closed: D Sun; some Bank Holidays
- Outside eating
- Rooms available