This comfortable restaurant specialising in the food of Kashmir, is part of a small family-owned group clustered around Leeds.
It's the best Indian-style restaurant we've found in the area, in a competitive market. More reports please.
- Food Style: Indian
- Dinner: all week; 17.30-23.00; mains £6 to £10
- Seats: 50
- Wine: a well-thought-out list, kicking off at £11.25, includes some robust grape types and an Indian sparkler; backed up by a selection of good lager-type beer
- Children's portions: Yes, when possible. Including buffet.
- Wheelchair access: 6 steps at entrance.
- Nearest station: Skipton
- Directions: See the map at the top of the page
- Parking: Yes
- Closed: L all week; some bank Holidays
- Air conditioned