Find this 'fun' Indian restaurant in a converted old mill south of the city centre.
The restaurant offers both buffet and à la carte options, and both are of a higher standard than that normally found - hence their inclusion here.
During Saturday and Sunday lunchtimes à la carte dishes are offered at half price, meaning that families can eat here very reasonably.
They also offer a few Euro-Indian combinations, such as 'Chicken Tikka Caesar Salad'; 'Chicken Tikka Burger' and 'Tandoori Chicken Pesto'.
A take away service operates.
- Food Style: Indian
- Lunch: Fri-Sun 12.00-15.00; mains £7.25-£13.95 (half price on Sat & Sun)
- Dinner: all week; 16.30-23.00; mains £7.25-£13.95
- Wine: a concise list is backed up by good lager-style beer, perhaps more suitable for drinking with curry
- Children's portions: Yes
- Wheelchair access: Yes
- Nearest station: Nitshill
- Directions: See the map at the top of the page
- Parking: Yes
- Closed: L Mon-Thurs; some Bank Holidays
- Air conditioned