« back to restaurants search results
Table (The)83 Southwark Street, London, London, SE1 0HX
Find this excellent budget restaurant on the ground floor of the Allies & Morrison architectural offices.
Expect solid wooden tables and shared bench seating, but if you don't mind that, you find top-quality buffet-style food piled high.
Dishes range from muesli and porridge through delicious pastries and bacon sandwiches at breakfast. To salads, filled baps and pasta dishes later in the day.
The friendly, helpful service, prices and general quality puts many others to shame.
- Food Style: Budget Restaurants - the best
- Lunch: Mon-Weds 7.30-17.30, Thurs & Fri 7.30-22.30, Sat Brunch 9.00-16.00; main £3.50-£8.00
- Dinner: Thurs & Fri 7.30-22.30; mains £3.50-£8.00
- Children's portions: Yes
- Wheelchair access: Yes
- Nearest station: Southwark
- Directions: See the map at the top of the page
- Parking: Street parking
- Closed: Sun, some Bank Holidays
- Air conditioned