Find this small family run bistro just up from the harbour. As the name implies, they just cook fish and fresh seafood simply-cooked, is the name of the game.
So expect the likes of 'Squid pan-fried with Garlic'; 'Moules Marinière' and 'Goats' Cheese Salad with Rosemary-flavoured White Bean Purée' among the starters.
Various fresh fish (ranging from Plaice to Skate and John Dory), simply grilled; Fish & Chips; plus a few contrived dishes such as 'Lemon Sole Fillet filled with Prawns, baked under a Cheese and Wine Sauce' or 'Monkfish, baked with Black Pepper and Sea Salt' among the listed mains.
There are a few simply desserts plus local cheeses.
- Food Style: Seafood
- Lunch: Weds-Sat 12.15-13.45; mains from about £14
- Dinner: all week July-Sept; June & Oct closed Sun; Nov-May closed Sun & Mon; mains from about £14
- Wine: a concise list has modest mark-ups
- Children's portions: Yes, when possible
- Nearest station: Torquay Rail
- Directions: See the map on this page
- Parking: Street parking
- Closed: June & Oct closed Sun; Nov-May closed Sun & Mon