An excellent café-style restaurant under the same ownership as Porthminster Beach Café (q.v.). As can be seen from the photograph, it has spectacular views over St. Ives Bay.
While local seafood is the main event, there's much more on offer, starting with breakfast (ranging from Muesli to Full English) through lunch (Filled Baguettes, Moules Mariniere and light dishes - some listed on a blackboard); through Cornish Tea's to full-blown dinner.
This might include 'Fish and Chips' using herb batter; 'Greek Salad' home-made Burgers and Rib-Eye Steak. Again the blackboard, extends the choice.
The cooking standard is high, and a good time had by all. Smart casual dress is required, especially during the evening.
- Food Style: Budget Restaurants - the best
- Lunch: Winter Breakfast/Lunch + tea & coffee Tues-Sun; April-October all week; mains between about £9 to £16
- Dinner: Winter Tues-Sat from 18.00; April-October - all week; mains about £9 to £16
- Seats: 34, plus about 40 outside
- Wine: a concise, but well-thought-out, list kicks off at around the £13 mark
- Children's portions: Yes, when possible
- Wheelchair access: With difficulty, phone to enquire
- Nearest station: St. Erth
- Directions: See the map on this page
- Closed: Nov-March
- Outside eating