« back to restaurants search results
Tapa Coffee and Bakehouse19-21 Whitehill Street, Dennistoun, Glasgow, Glasgow, G31 2LH
Producers of excellent organic bread, offered in many varieties - some unusual.
They also make a selection of delicious cakes, including 'Banana'; 'Ginger'; 'Parsnip' and 'Spanish Orange'; plus offer a selection of organic groceries.
They have a popular café as well, which offers everything from organic muesli for breakfast to home-made soups, sandwiches, toasted foccacia's - such as 'Mozzarella, tomato and pesto' - and their cake selection.
Products from the bakery are to be found at Partick and Queens Park farmers markets on alternate Sundays.
- Food Style: Cafes & Tea Rooms - The Best
- Lunch: Mon-Sat 8.00-18.00; Sun & Bank Holidays 10.00-17.00
- Children's portions: Yes, when possible
- Wheelchair access: Yes, but not lavatory
- Parking: Street parking
- Closed: some Bank Holidays