A steady Indian restaurant, the best we have found in the city. The cooking style is based on that of Kashmir, so relies heavily on the tandoor, with a vast selection of mix and match dishes.
But the cooking standard is higher than that generally found. However, eating-in seems to satisfy more customers than their take-aways.
- Food Style: Indian
- Lunch: Sunday buffet £7.99
- Dinner: all week; 18.00-23.30; mains about £9 to £11 (including rice)
- Wine: a short list has modest mark-ups - Cobra beer is a bonus.
- Children's portions: Yes, when possible
- Wheelchair access: Yes, but not lavatory
- Nearest station: Exeter Rail
- Directions: See the map on this page
- Parking: Street parking
- Closed: some Bank Holidays