You are greeted by paintings by Indian artists and ornately-carved mahogany screens, on entering this good Indian.
You'll find all the expected North Indian standards the menu containing plenty of dishes from the tandoori; all cooked to a high standard.
They offer a larger selection of desserts than most of their competitors although many of these are either good ice creams/kulfi's or fruit based.
Friendly professional service.
- Food Style: Indian
- Dinner: all week; 17.30-23.30; mains about £14 to £22 (including rice)
- Seats: 62
- Wine: a short wine list is augmented by good lager-type beers, ideal for curry
- Children's portions: Yes, when possible
- Wheelchair access: Yes, but not lavatory
- Nearest station: Plymouth Rail
- Directions: See the map on this page
- Parking: Street Parking
- Closed: L all week; some Bank Holidays