« back to restaurants search results
JourneymanMellingey Mill, St. Issey, Padstow, Cornwall, PL27 7QU
Find this unusual restaurant, converted from an old water mill, mid way between Padstow and Wadebridge.
They advertise themselves as 'Unique', and they are in this part of the world - offering a breadth of dishes ranging from Cornish Scrumpy Pork and Beef Wellington through vegetarian pasta dishes to authentically cooked Thai and Indian curries.
Both their balti curries and Thai Panang Duck have had much praise.
They are very child friendly - so ideal for a special family treat if you're on holiday.
- Food Style: Global
- Dinner: Mon-Sat 7.00-23.00; mains £8.00-£14.00
- Wine: a concise, but adequate list, plus lager-types beers suitable for curries
- Children's portions: Yes, when possible
- Wheelchair access: Yes, but not lavatory
- Directions: See the Map at the top of the page
- Parking: Yes
- Closed: L all week; Sun and some Bank Holidays