Find this good Thai restaurant on the first floor of this 16th century building, close to the Cathedral.
You can make life easy for yourself by choosing from one of the nine set menus, a little harder but picking from the extensive carte; or if you're more adventurous, choose and cook your own ingredients at a steamboat on your table using the Suki Yaki method (if opting for the latter, you complete the process by adding a special 'momospice' mix at the end to give an authentic Thai flavour.
You'll find all the expected standards are offered, including various Phad Thai's and Green and Red Curries - all cooked to a high standard.
- Food Style: Thai
- Lunch: Mon-Fri 12.00-14.15; mains about £8 to £14
- Dinner: Mon-Sat 18.30-22.30; mains about £8 to £14
- Wine: a short, but adequate list has modest mark-ups - plus lager type beers
- Children's portions: Yes, when possible
- Wheelchair access: No, restaurant on 1st floor
- Nearest station: Exeter Rail
- Directions: See the map on this page
- Parking: Street parking
- Closed: L Sat, all Sun; some Bank Holidays