A good neighbourhood Chinese restaurant, set in a converted railway station, near the centre of the city. The building has a bar on the ground and second mezzanine floor, with a restaurant (with views over the city) above.
You'll find all the expected Chinese/Cantonese standards cooked to a good standard.
The set lunch is particularly good value; and their children's options make prices realistic when you have to entertain a family.
- Food Style: Chinese
- Lunch: all week; 12.00-14.30; Mon-Sat set L £6.00 (2 courses), £8.00 (3 courses); Sun set L £8.90 (children half price)
- Dinner: Mon-Sat 17.30-23.00, Sun 17.30-22.30; set D from £18.00, set D Sun £12.90 (children half price)
- Seats: 140
- Wine: a short but adequate list, is backed up with lager-type beers
- Children's portions: Yes, including special menus
- Wheelchair access: No, restaurant on third floor
- Nearest station: Exeter Rail
- Directions: See the Map on this page
- Parking: in the nearby retail park
- Closed: some Bank Holidays
- Air conditioned