A good and comfortable Thai neighbourhood restaurant, offering all the expected standards, carefully cooked.
They have plenty of seafood dishes, including king prawns, scallops and squid and the menu is helpfully marked denoting the heat of each dish.
- Food Style: Thai
- Lunch: Closed
- Dinner: Tues-Sun; 18.00-22.30; mains about £12 to £15 (including rice)
- Wine: a concise list travels the world, and has modest mark-ups
- Children's portions: Yes, when possible
- Wheelchair access: Yes, but not lavatory
- Nearest station: Plymouth Rail
- Directions: See the map on this page
- Parking: Street parking