A good, and good-fun, Italian restaurant under the ownership of top-chef Paul Ainsworth.
There's an upstairs 'Grazing Bar', where you can do just that - eat as little or much as you like, perhaps with a glass or two of wine - antipasti dishes & sharing plates are the order of the day.
Whilst there's a slightly more formal restaurant offering full-blown meals.
Starters here might include 'Ministrone'; 'Cornish Beef Carpaccio with Rocket, Parmesan & Olive Oil' and 'Sicilian Arancini with an Angry Arrabiata Sauce'.
Mains or light meals a range of Pasta Dishes and good Pizza's - plus Salads, Burgers & Steaks.
Finish with Pannacotta, Chocolate Mousse and the like.
There's a first floor balcony which makes excellent al fresco dining, if the weather allows.
- Food Style: Italian
- Lunch: all week 12.00-15.00; mains about £8 to £25
- Dinner: all week 17.00-22.00; mains £8 to £25
- Seats: 75, plus about 25 outside
- Wine: an all Italian list kicks off at around the £19 mark
- Children's portions: Children's menu
- Directions: See the map on this page
- Closed: 24th-26th Dec, 3 weeks January
- Outside eating