Describing itself as 'Asian Fine Dining', the menu here is based around standard Cantonese fare; with a few token excursions into Sichuan, Thailand and Japan.
Expect starters such as 'Cantonese Chicken & Sweetcorn Soup'; 'Japanese Gyozo' and 'Aromatic Duck Salad'.
With the likes of 'Mongolian Lamb'; 'Steamed Sea Bass with Ginger & Spring Onions' and 'Char Siu Roast Pork' listed amongst the mains.
A comfortable dining room is decorated in Chinese art and antique screens.
All in all, an asset to the neighbourhood.
- Food Style: Chinese
- Lunch: all week; mains from about £8 to £13
- Dinner: all week; mains from about £8 to £13
- Wine: a concise, but global, list is backed up by good lager-type beer and sake, perhaps more suitable for the dishes offered
- Children's portions: Yes, when possible
- Wheelchair access: Yes, but not lavatory
- Directions: See the map on this page
- Parking: Street parking
- Closed: some Bank Holidays