A good neighbourhood Chinese restaurant. The menu follows the Cantonese norm, but the cooking standard is higher than that often encountered and there are a few dishes from Thailand and Malaya.
- Food Style: Chinese
- Dinner: all week; 17.30-23.00; mains from about £8
- Seats: 45
- Wine: a short list is offered
- Children's portions: Yes, and children's menu
- Wheelchair access: With difficulty and not lavatory. Phone to enquire.
- Nearest station: Torquay Rail
- Directions: See the map on this page
- Parking: Street parking
- Closed: L all week, some Bank Holidays