A good fish and chip shop where you can eat in their airy restaurant, with splendid harbours views, or have a take away.
They are deservedly-proud of the fact that they only use fish from sustainable sources.
Children's helpings available.
- Food Style: Fish and Chip Shops - The Best
- Lunch: Winter Mon, Tues, Weds, Thurs & Sun 11.30-15.00. Summer all week 11.30-21.30. Mains from about £7 to £13 (take-away cheaper)
- Dinner: Winter Fri & Sat 18.00-21.30. Summer all week 11.30-21.30. Mains about about £7 to £13 (take-away cheaper)
- Wine: a short wine list has modest mark-ups. There are also a few bottled beers.
- Children's portions: Yes, when possible
- Wheelchair access: Yes, but not lavatory
- Nearest station: Falmouth Harbour
- Directions: See the map on this page
- Parking: Street parking
- Closed: D Sun-Thurs during winter months. Some Bank Holidays