A deservedly-popular Indian restaurant. All the expected curries and balti's are on offer, but the standard of cooking is the best we have found in the area.
They are unlicensed, but you are welcome to bring you own wine etc - but not soft drinks, which they sell.
- Food Style: Indian
- Dinner: all week; 16.30-23.30; mains about £9 to £13; set meals from £12.50
- Wine: No wine license, but you are welcome to BYO
- Children's portions: Yes, when possible
- Wheelchair access: Yes, but not lavatory
- Nearest station: Stockport Rail
- Directions: See the map at the top of this page
- Closed: L all week; some Bank Holidays
Reviews / Comments ( 5 out of 5 average rating)
Add your review
Mon 30th April 2012 by lois kenyon
What did you like about the Restaurant?
My local for years.1 food is fantastic.
What did you not like about the Restaurant?
whats not to like?
Report this review