A deservedly-popular Indian restaurant. All the expected curries and balti's are on offer, but the standard of cooking is the best we have found in the area.
A take away service operates.
- Food Style: Indian
- Dinner: all week; 17.30-23.30; mains about £10 to £16 (including rice)
- Wine: a short list is backed up with lager-style beer, perhaps more suitable for curry
- Children's portions: Yes, when possible
- Wheelchair access: Yes, but not lavatory
- Nearest station: Wilmslow rAIL
- Directions: See the map at the top of this page
- Parking: Street parking
- Closed: L all week; some Bank Holidays
- Air conditioned