A good Thai restaurant close to the railway station. The atmosphere is modern and stylish rather than romantic in atmosphere.
They offer all the expected Thai 'standards' including Noodles and Red & Green Curries; plus some more unusual - including stir-fried beef, lamb and venison dishes, 'Lobster Pad Nam Prik Prao' (stir-fried with Thai Chili Jam, fresh Chili & Sweet Basil), 'Soft Shell Crab Curry' and 'Charcoal-grilled Neck of Pork'.
Vegetarians have their own lengthy menu.
- Food Style: Thai
- Lunch: Weds-Fri 12.00-14.00, Sat & Sun 14.00-23.00 (Sun 22.30); set L Wed-Fri £9.90; set meal £11.90 Fri & Sat £11.90 between 14.00-18.30
- Dinner: Mon & Fri 17.30-22.30, Sat & Sun 14.00-22.30; Early D £11.90 Mon-Fri between 17.30-19.00; mains about £8 to £15
- Wine: a list that travels the world, kicks off at around the £14 mark
- Nearest station: Hale
- Directions: See the map at the top of this page
- Parking: Street parking
- Closed: some Bank Holidays
- Air conditioned