Set in a converted atmospheric pub, this comfortable Indian restaurant is worth a special trip for curry lovers.
As well as all the 'formula' curries, you'll find some more unusual dishes; and they offer a range of good sauces, which you can match with chicken (free-range & corn-fed), lamb, king prawn or duck. There are plenty of vegetarian options.
Dishes are helpfully marked with symbols showing their strength of heat.
Professional, friendly service.A take-away service operates.
- Food Style: Indian
- Lunch: Thurs, Sat & Sun 12.00-14.00; mains £7.45-£10.95
- Dinner: all week; mains £7.45-£10.95
- Wine: a concise list is backed up by lager-type beer, perhaps more suitable for drinking with curry
- Children's portions: Yes, when possible
- Wheelchair access: Yes, but not lavatory
- Nearest station: Emsworth
- Directions: See the map at the top of the page
- Parking: Yes
- Closed: L Mon-Weds & Fri; some Bank Holidays
- Air conditioned