An award-winning restaurant, specialising in Bangladeshi food so dishes rely heavily on the tandoor; although all the expected 'formula' curries are on offer but cooked to a high standard.
They grow many of their own herbs and vegetables in a garden to the rear of the restaurant; and make good use of local produce, such as lamb, salmon and trout. There are plenty of vegetarian options and a few Thai dishes are also offered.
They have a branch in Dundee called 'Dil Se' see entry.
- Food Style: Indian
- Lunch: Mon-Sat; 12.00-15.00; mains £8.50-£14.95
- Dinner: all week; 17.00-24.00; mains £8.50-£14.95
- Seats: 50
- Wine: a short list is backed up by lager-type beer, perhaps more suitable for drinking with curry
- Children's portions: Yes, when possible
- Wheelchair access: Yes, but not lavatory
- Nearest station: Balmullo
- Directions: see the map at the top of the page
- Parking: Street parking
- Closed: L Sun; some Bank Holidays