Find this award-winning Indian restaurant in the old Glenmorangie whisky warehouse, within site of the eponymous Royal Yacht.
The large dining room is tastefully furnished with solid pine fixtures, comfortable blue chairs and nautical trimmings.
You'll find all your expected Indian favourites; plus a few Thai dishes.
A take away service operates, and there's a delivery service for orders of over
- Food Style: Indian
- Lunch: Mon-Sat 12.00-14.00; set L £8.95 (2 courses); mains £6.55-£14.95
- Dinner: all week; 17.00-23.45; mains £6.55-£14.95
- Seats: 150
- Wine: the wine list skims the world, and kicks off at £11.50. Theres a good selection of lager-type beer, perhaps more suitable for curry
- Children's portions: Yes, when possible
- Wheelchair access: Yes
- Nearest station: Leigh
- Directions: See the map at the top of the page
- Parking: Street parking
- Closed: some Bank Holidays
- Air conditioned