A good Indian restaurant, specialising in the cooking of Northern India cooked to a high standards, and served in comfortable surroundings.
The dining room is composed of three sections, each with its own character there's a section called 'India Cottage' for those seeking a romantic atmosphere.
- Food Style: Indian
- Lunch: all week; 12.00-14.30; mains about £14 to £18 (including rice)
- Dinner: all week; 18.00-23.00; mains about £14 to £18 (including rice)
- Seats: 90
- Wine: a good list, has modest mark-ups, and includes a few offerings from India
- Children's portions: Yes, when possible
- Wheelchair access: Yes, but not lavatory
- Nearest station: Bath Spa Rail
- Directions: See the map on this page
- Parking: Street parking
- Closed: some Bank Holidays
- Air conditioned