« back to restaurants search results
Peking Chinese Restaurant1 2 New Street, Kingsmead Square, Bath, Somerset, BA1 2AF
The best Chinese restaurant we have found in Bath.
They specialise in Cantonese-style dishes, so the menu will look familiar. The long menu offers standard fare, bolstered by crab, prawn, scallop and lobster seafood specials; while Peking duck can be ordered in advance.
- Food Style: Chinese
- Lunch: Mon-Sat 12.00-14.00; mains about £9 to £40
- Dinner: Mon-Sat 18.00-22.30; mains about £9 to £40; set D from £19.95 per person (2 people min)
- Seats: 90
- Wine: a concise, but adequate list
- Children's portions: Yes, when possible
- Wheelchair access: Yes, but not lavatory
- Nearest station: Bath Spa Rail
- Directions: See the map on this page
- Parking: Street parking
- Closed: some Bank Holidays
- Air conditioned