A good café open for drinks and snacks from breakfast time, and for lunch between the times shown. These are longer during summer months.
Fish is speciality, with 'Tempura-Battered Cod' probably the most popular hot dish.
Depending on the catch, other temptations might include 'Whole Lemon Sole with Herb Butter, New Potatoes & Salad'; 'Pan-Fried Lyme Bay Monkfish with Curry Sauce and Red Onion & Pepper Couscous'; 'Grilled Somerset Goats Cheese Salad with a Balsamic Vinegar Glaze & Granary Bread' and 'West Bay Turbot with Wild Mushroom & Tarragon Cream'
Very popular, with walkers, and others, during fair weather.
- Food Style: Seafood
- Lunch: Mon-Fri 12.00-14.00; Sat & Sun 12.00-15.00; mains about £10 to £25; over 55's meal deal on Tues & Thurs £10 (2 courses), £12.50 3 courses)
- Dinner: Thurs-Sat 10.00-20.00; mains about £10 to £25
- Wine: a concise list has modest mark ups
- Children's portions: Yes, when possible
- Directions: See the map on this page
- Parking: Yes, adequate
- Closed: some Bank Holidays; the second week in January